The Greek Islands had already become a favourite holiday destination for me when in 1996 I was made redundant and found myself with time on my hands and sufficent money in the bank to spend part of the summer travelling around the Aegean Sea. I sold my car and booked a flight on British airways to Athens Airport and thence to Pireaus ferry port.

Monday 3 May 2010

Photo Montage of Rhodes Town


As I mentioned in a earlier post, Rhodes old town is a great place to just wander and take in the views.







So, here is a montage of photographs that I took
during my visit without too many words.











































These photographs and more can be seen in my Aegean Journey photo set at Flickr.

Creative Commons License
This work by Roland Turner is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

No comments:

Post a Comment